Anyone need a cellist? :)

Reposted for Da Jules...

to all my musician friends out there...

so what do you do if you're a classically trained musician whose shit job has begun to take its toll on your wrists and your ability to play for more than 5 minutes without extreme wrist pain and bow-hand numbness? you quit said shit job and hope that some gigs come your way so that bills can be paid. i'm sure all you dedicated musicians understand this concept. so...

if you know of any gigs needing a cellist, please please please pass along my info. email me if you need my phone number and i'll gladly give it to you. i need to play; i want to play; i'm not afraid to drive to play. i look forward to hearing from some of you.

julia
jules
julesoncello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries