A Love Poem...

Had to steal this from The Cap'n, LOL!

Once More, My Love

This night I shall dream of your great kumquat fluffy black-eyed susan.
Once again, this night as all nights, I long to sip from your ukelele-pink lips.
In my dreams we fly on the exquisite swamp rating penguin corset of love, skimming vast continents of shifters and navels.
The seas shall never separate our trash can punchs.
Its waters wave like small earlobe angels greeting us from afar.
We shall feast on chocolate-coated garter belt and tender coupon hearts of love.
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our squishs from our black-eyed susans.
I shall hold your ukelele against my earlobe-muffin so that our trash can punchs melt into one.
You will always be my little pressie face, the ukelele of my lavender eye of love.

Feel free to go make your own. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries