I Think I'll Have a Nervous Breakdown Now...

My first contract fell through yesterday because the seller wasn't willing to make enough repairs for the property to qualify for my buyer's financing. The good news is that they're already pre-approved and now we just need to find the right house.

My car is in the shop as of last night and the mechanic doesn't yet know what's wrong with it. I haven't had a car all day today and might not again tomorrow. Plus, who knows how much this is going to cost us? Thankfully we have another car and I can take B to work and pick him up so I'll at least be mobile tomorrow.

I'm in the process of gathering every penny together that I can so that we can continue to live until I either get a paycheck coming or have to go find a day job.

Is this the part where I'm allowed to freak out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries