Meme Part 2

Here's some more of the meme from MonkeyPuppet. Y'all enjoy!

X MARKS THE SPOT

YOU ARE:
[]short, under 5'4
[] 5'4 -5'6''
[x] 5'7" - 6'0
[] tall 6'1 and up

NATURALLY:
[] blonde
[] redhead
[] brunette
[] dirty blonde/brownish
[x] dark brown
[] black

[] blue-eyed
[x] brown-eyed
[] green-eyed
[] hazel-eyed
[] gold/gray-eyed
[] silver/gray- eyed
[] blue/green-eyed
[] blue/gray-eyed
[] they change colors

[x] glasses
[x]contacts
[] neither

FAVORITE COLOR:
[] red
[] khaki
[] aqua
[x] pink
[x] hot pink
[] yellow
[x] black
[] green
[] lime green
[] blue
[] white
[] turquoise
[] silver
[x] purple
[] brown
[] orange
[] gray
[x] maroon
[] gold
[] teal
[] clear
[] bronze

THINGS YOU'VE DONE:
[x] ice skating
[x] hiking
[] kayaking
[] rafting
[x] water skiing (I tried kinda...)
[x] camping
[x] horseback riding
[] bodysurfing and skin boarding
[] snowboarding
[x] skiing (Another unsuccessful attempt.)
[x] dancing
[] skateboarding
[x] cheerleading
[] lacrosse
[] street hockey
[x] gymnastics
[] martial arts
[] baton twirling
[x] swimming
[x] tubing

YOUR PERSONALITY:
[x] talkative
[] shy
[x] funny
[x] serious
[] laid back
[] strict
[x] hyper
[x] weird
[x] sarcastic
[] slow

YOUR CONFESSIONS:
[] I'm afraid of the quiet
[x] I am really ticklish
[x] I'm afraid of the dark
[x] I've collected comic books
[x] sometimes I shut out others
[x] sometimes I open up to others easily
[] I read the newspaper
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for eyes
[] I don't kill bugs
[] I have "x"s in my screen name
[x]I bake well
[] I have worn pajamas to class
[] I love Martha Stewart
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self-conscious
[x] I love to laugh
[x] I smoke cigerrettes
[] I can't swallow pills
[] I bite my nails
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored
[x] Gotten lost in the city
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[x] Made out in an elevator (And more!)
[] Been skydiving
[] Been bungee jumping
[x] Bitten someone
[x] Dressed up like the opposite sex
[] egged a house/car
[x] Smashed into a car
[x] Been fired
[] been skinny dipping

HAVE YOU EVER:
[x] made out in the rain
[x] danced in the rain
[x] seen a shooting star
[x] proposed to anyone
[x] Gotten stitches
[x] Eaten Sushi (I tried so hard to eat it anyway.)
[x] Gotten the chicken pox
[x] Ridden in a taxi
[] Been on a cruise ship
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been on a Plane by yourself
[x] had surgery
[] seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater
[x] been on stage
[x] peed somewhere other than a toilet
[x] gotten a black eye
[x] memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[] watched an entire baseball game

DO YOU LIKE:
[x] old movies
[x] blasting music in your car
[x] foreign foods
[] Pokemon
[x] Christmas time
[x] donuts
[x] animals
[x] coffee
[x] tea

Still more of this coming soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries