Jen Update

So much to tell and so little time...unfortunately this is gonna be a reader's digest version of events again. Sorry my personal computer time is so limited right now, you guys!

My birthday weekend was a celebration that started at the club Thursday and continued at Club One Friday. Saturday night B and I had a date to see Clerks 2 which I really liked and definitely recommend. (Side note: How funny is it that I'm 37 this year and we saw a Kevin Smith film for my birthday date? LOL! I get to be a Kevin Smith joke for a whole year!!) Sunday we went to a party in the country and got to set off some of the fireworks we had left over from the 4th. I'm so blessed to have such good friends to celebrate with me, I felt nothing but loved throughout the whole celebration and am uber-grateful!!!

Saturday morning of my birthday weekened B actually got out of bed before noon to get us some Tool tickets. We got *great* seats and I can't wait for the show!! :)

The only sad thing during my birthday weekend was Lil Bro moving to Austin. Actually I have really mixed feelings about it cuz while I selfishly will miss having him locally, I'm excited for him to be having this adventure and am looking forward to visiting him in his new digs. I love my Lil Bro!

I thought the birthday thing was pretty much wrapped up last weekend but I got a surprise Friday when we got to Club One. My friend Zaber got me a delicious chocolate cake, a girlie present of chickie body care stuff and enough glow bracelets for everyone! She's amazing and I really was completely surprised by the showing of love from her. I've got to be the luckiest girl ever! :)

This Saturday night was Jules' housewarming party up in Denton. She had a really good turnout and I wish I could say we had a bunch of pix from the event but alas, no. That's what I get for trusting the camera to someone else. That's my bad and it won't be happening again. Everyone who attended had a great time tho and we all showed lots of love for Da Jules!

Okie kids, time for the shower. Hope all is well with y'all, love you guys! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries