I've been tagged....
The torch has been passed by Matt and I accept the challenge. I have no idea what a "meme" is though, is it me or is there some new blogger language that I don't know about? Kinda like the other day when I was trying to read rap lyrics online (don't ask, long story) and I had to get a translator because there were words in the song that don't actually exist in normal every day language. But I digress... "Five things society at large enjoys, but that I just don't get..." 1. Reality TV: How sad is our society that people have to make up ridiculous scenarios and then have the gall to call it "reality"? Maybe I'm more socially active than most, hell I probably am, but I get enough drama from my group of friends to want to watch some made-up-for-tv group of wanna-be actors try to compete. If you're going to call it reality TV shouldn't it actually have something to do with reality?? 2. Truck/SUV Size Queens: I take no issue with p...
Comments
Post a Comment