The First Time...

Here's a fun little meme that Da Jules posted out on myspace. Wheee, cherries! :)

1. Who was your first prom date?
That would be Howard (the Duck as my Dad called him) and we never actually made it to the prom that nite. Dinner and the hotel was plenty of a date for me!

2. Who was your first roommate?
My very first roommate was JD when I was 18 and working at Domino's. We lived so ghetto...very embarassing.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
First drunk, that would be at my great aunt's 90th birthday party and I was drinking champagne then switched to daquiris. Ouch, was I ever hung over the next morning!

4. What was your first job?
Unofficially it was working for my sperm donor doing data entry. Officially it was Burger King...started on fries and worked my way up to the drive thru. LOL!

5. What was your first car?
The Majestic Booger. She was a green, 1970 Monte Carlo and I loved her so!

6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I have a vague recollection of my Uncle Buck's funeral when I was really little.

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
It was the year I turned 19 I was going to California with an aching in my heart, la la la la. ;-)

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Uh, I think I'm stumped. Too many dead brain cells apparently.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I'm pretty sure I was 9 or 10, it was a little puddle jumper between Dallas and east Texas. Scary stuff, that. :)

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
That would have to be with my big sister Angie. We snuck out pretty regularly to visit the drug dealer across the street who we weren't allowed to be friends with. I was such a bad seed...and people wonder why I didn't breed? ;-)

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
Marissa Griffin in elementary school and junior high. I haven't heard from her in about 14 years or so now...

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
See Question #2, we lived in southeast FW near south campus of TCJC.

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Poor B! :)

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
My Shelly's second wedding.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Turn off the alarm then make coffee.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
ELO

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears when I was 8 or 9, then I got that tattoo of the heart with the sword through it when I was 19.

18. First celebrity crush?
Speed Racer!

19. Age of first "real" kiss?
16

20. First "real" crush?
Honestly, there's no tellin and I'm not sure how to define "real" here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries