Question of Four

I'm ganking this from Army of Mom's post cuz it sounded fun. :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Secretary inside the FW Zoo
2. MHMR secretary inside the Tarrant County Jail
3. RJ Reynolds rep at convenience stores
4. Entertainer (aka stripper)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Heavy Metal
2. Cheech and Chong movies
3. Any of the John Hughes films from the 80s
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Four places you have lived:
1. Fort Worth, TX
2. Van Nuys, CA
3. Oak Harbor, WA
4. Dallas, TX

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Joplin, MO (don't laugh, I have a lot of family there...)

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Myspace
3. Baboon Pirates
4. Woot!

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Mexican food
2. Asian food (any and all types)
3. Cajun food
4. Greek food

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Back in my bed with my sweetie
2. On a massage table getting worked on
3. In the middle of a sweaty pile of bodies
4. I'm pretty happy here in front of the puter...

If anyone else wants to do this, add a comment and let me know to go check it out! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries