Devo 2.0?

My lil brother sent me this email and I laughed out loud when I read it...then immediately went into horrified and speechless mode when I clicked the link. Here's the email in its entirety...

There are really no words to describe how disappointed I am that this
actually exists... I don't even know how to really comprehend that this is
real...

http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/Song-Albums/devo20/

Apparently some big wig at Disney decided what kids now-a-days really want
is a 5 kid family band to cover synth pop hits of the 80's very poorly. To
be further horrified, go to the video section and watch "Big Mess" or "Whip
It" in which the video is about using beaters to make a whip cream.
*Shutters*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries