Friends Fundraising for Good Causes. :)

I have several friends who are doing various fund raising activities so here's all the info. If you have any extra monies to donate, it's much appreciated...

My friend Ami is participating in Relay For Life on Friday, April 20 to fight cancer. To donate to the cause, visit her personal fundraising page.

My buddy Lance is going to be shaving his head on March 24th to raise funds for children who have cancer and typically lose their hair during treatment. The organization is St. Baldrick's Foundation if you want to check them out. To donate to the cause, visit his personal fundraising page.

My friend Brian is going to be participating in the MS 5k Walk on March 31. I'm actually thinking about walking with him but not doing the full-blown fundraising thing. To donate to the cause, visit his personal fundraising page.

Thanks to everyone who answers the call to help, these are all very good causes! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries