Race For the Cure

Brian and I did this last year (as you can read below) and we're trying to get a team together to do it again this year. Let me know if you're interested, it's a stupidly early morning event but it's a really good cause. :)

Hey everybody!

The Race is coming up next month - October 21st to be exact. Last year I was able to raise a good amount of money, and did the 1K walk with Jenni. We had a really good time, and were surprised at how short 1K actually is! Anyway, I was still a student at UTD at the time and joined the team the UTD Women's Center had formed. Since I'm no longer a student... I was wondering if anybody would be interested in forming our own team this year? I'd love it if we could get a few more people involved this year and actually walk the full 5K this time. (really, it's not that far--and I'm *certainly* not going to be racing competitively!!)

So please take a second to let me know if you'd be interested.. And if you have any suggestions for a cute name for our team!

DETAILS:
Race is Saturday October 21
Must register by October 16
Starts at 7:45am
$30 to register
http://www.komen-dallas.org/site/PageServer?pagename=race_info

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Where in the world is Jenni?