I Got a Little Day Job. :)

I just realized that I forgot to blog about this and that's just not right. :-(

As of today I'm the new part time front desk, set up, and processor for a credit repair company. I got the gig through a friend of a friend and it should be the perfect thing since they know I'm still going to be doing real estate so I don't have to hide it. I'll be working Mon-Wed-Fri from 9a-5p and it's not much money but it'll be enough to cover our new rent which is a huge weight off my mind. Also, there's definitely something to be said for having a mindless job that I can do in my sleep.

Hopefully Zip will just get over themselves and realize that I can't live on no money and sometimes people have to do what they need to do and I'll be all set. The company policy is that you're not supposed to work for anyone but them, but I think that's fucked up when they don't pay me any kind of base. I'm not ready to move my license yet because I have too many other things on my plate right now but I also don't want it to go inactive either.

Wow, a lame day job, what a novel idea! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries