Song Names...

Here's a little something that I ganked from Shang_Shi's myspace bulletin. I thought it was fun and worth passing on. Y'all feel free to gank it and make it your own!

-------------------------------
Tell me what the first song that comes to your mind when you read what its for...

1. Hate song? I Hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett

2. Love song? Freelove - Depeche Mode

3. Crush or Flirt song? I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Ramones

4. Fuck song? International Lover - Prince

5. Goofy song? The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang

6. Dance song? Anything by Depeche Mode

7. Rage song? Head like a Hole - NIN

8. Slow song? Unforgettable - Nat and Natlie Cole

9. Make-up Song? Let's Stay Together - Al Green

10. Redneck song? The Perfect Country Song - David Allen Coe

11. Make-out song? Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye

12. Break-up song? User Friendly - Marilyn Manson

13. Happy song? It's a Small World - Disney

14. Sad song? Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

15. Corny song? I Touch Myself - The Divinyls

16. Christmas song? Happy Holidays - Andy Williams

17. Perverted or Horny song? Evil Fantasies - Judas Priest

18. Boring song? Peter Murphy's solo stuff is pretty repetitive.

19. Favorite song? There's no way I can come up with just one!

20. Funeral song? Blasphemous Rumors - Depeche Mode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries