Update Time! :)

In my last update post, I forgot to mention that B and I both altered our 'dos last weekend. He's got a modified hawk where it's long enough on the top that you can't really tell when his hair is down. It's super cute on him! I added some shorter layers which magically transformed my soccer mom 'do into something kinda rock-like and cute but still passable for a day job. I'll try and get some pix this weekend and post em...

I went back to working nights this week and will be doing it through the end of the month. Studying at this assignment is *much* easier than the last time I worked nights since I'm inside a building at a desk all night. I'm getting a lot of study time in and that's a wonderful thing indeed! Btw, speaking of the test, I got my letter from TREC today saying that I'm approved to take it now. I'm sooooooooo excited!!!

In the last week, I managed to get Lil Bro assimilated into the night security world. He starts working tonite so he came and hung out with me for the last few hours of my shift this morning while trying to turn his days and nights around. It was awesome to get to hang out with him and it was *hillarious* because he wore his dork uniform to come hang out so he would look more official. We were twinkie dorkasaurouses and it was so funny to us that we actually got B to take our pic this morning. I'll see about getting it posted this weekend so everyone can have a good laugh!

I found out last week that my old friend, Wierd Eddie is gonna be moving to Dallas and taking over my night shifts when I'm done with them at the end of the month. It's been literally years since I've gotten to hang out with Eddie and B's never really even had a conversation with the man. It's a friggin tragedy that is about to be corrected. :) I'm so very happy that my old friend is coming back into my life...gods know that he's got stories on me! ;-) How scary is this? We've known each other for 18 years now...eeeeeeeek! Anyway, I'm looking forward to having him around, it's gonna be awesome to get to know him again.

We've got some good stuff going this weekend so I'll give an update when I have more news. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Final Xmas post

RIP Charlie "Butch" Sours, I miss your cranky ass. :'-(

Drawing healthy boundaries